I can't say I "enjoyed" this game exactly but I can say how strongly I appreciated it--both for its ideology and the marriage of mechanics and text. It's really powerfully executed. I played this yesterday and have been thinking about it since.
- The experience of signing the contract
- The palette and environment change whenever you are warned about your "infractions"
- The final section, with all the individuals coming together after you speak with them
- The final text, the call to action
- Also, shout out to the language select screen, so impressive!
Thanks for making and sharing!